3 reasons to join Ubersense:
- If you love sports, at Ubersense you can make a career out of it. Our team comprises people who play sports actively in spite of the long hours we put in at work. We eat our own dog food, so to speak, and enjoy ourselves as a result.
- If you love fast-paced innovative work cultures, Ubersense is perfect for you. You will help realize and influence the vision of the company and get to quickly iterate on products that positively influence the lives of people around the world. We are a small, high-performance startup where you can make progress very quickly.
- If you are exceptional at creating and marketing awesome products, Ubersense is the place to excel. We take pride in our work and strive to create beautifully designed products that we also want to use. We empower our team members for continuous learning, being highly creative and having fun while doing it.
UI Design Intern
We're looking for a passionate designer to help us develop our mobile interfaces, web designs and more. You will collaborate directly with our Director of User Experience to create awesome work. You have a great sense for color theory, typography and design fundamentals. You have designed detailed interface elements and you love sweating the details. You want to create things that are beautiful and usable and you've got the skills to make it happen.
- A portfolio of design work.
- Excellent visual design skills, including an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic editing tools.
Huge-plus, if you have
- Experience working with Rails.
- Mobile chops.
- Past startup experience.
- Demonstrated ability to program complex and dynamic HTML web sites.
- A strong handle on cross-browser compatibility.
Benefits and Perks
- Cash compensation.
- You'll be among the first key hires in the team, so a significant room to grow in a fast growing startup.
- Flexible work-hours.
- Company outings: Red Sox at Fenway Park, Golf games, etc.